Metro-North Railroad is resuming service at 11 a.m. on the full Hudson Line and the Harlem Line between Grand Central and Southeast in Putnam County.
New Haven Line service remains suspended until further notice, as does service between Southeast and Wassaic.
The MTA announced the following scheduled:
· 11:20 AM from Grand Central to Croton-Harmon
· 11:45 AM from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie
· 11:00 AM from Croton-Harmon to Grand Central
· 11:40 AM from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central
· 11:25 AM from Grand Central to North White Plains
· 11:48 AM from Grand Central to Southeast
· 11:06 AM from North White Plains to Grand Central
· 11:13 AM from Southeast to Grand Central