- Politics on the Hudson - http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com -
Metro North to resume service at 11 A.M.
Posted By Joseph Spector On February 9, 2013 @ 10:43 am In Uncategorized | Comments Disabled
Metro-North Railroad is resuming service at 11 a.m. on the full Hudson Line and the Harlem Line between Grand Central and Southeast in Putnam County.
New Haven Line service remains suspended until further notice, as does service between Southeast and Wassaic.
The MTA announced the following scheduled:
· 11:20 AM from Grand Central to Croton-Harmon
· 11:45 AM from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie
· 11:00 AM from Croton-Harmon to Grand Central
· 11:40 AM from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central
· 11:25 AM from Grand Central to North White Plains
· 11:48 AM from Grand Central to Southeast
· 11:06 AM from North White Plains to Grand Central
· 11:13 AM from Southeast to Grand Central
Article printed from Politics on the Hudson: http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com
URL to article: http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com/2013/02/09/metro-north-to-resume-service-at-11-a-m/