The League of Women Voters of Westchester and the League of White Plains are holding a forum on the fair housing settlement between Westchester County and the federal government Monday at 7 p.m. at the White Plains Library. The Leagues have lined up a panel of high-ranking officials from HUD and the county along with the monitor overseeing the settlement. Here’s all the info from the Leagues:
Join Us at a Community Forum
Monday, September 16, 2013, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
The Westchester County/HUD Housing Settlement Agreement
Where Do Things Stand?
What Is and Is Not Required?
What are the Obligations and Opportunities?
Our Featured Panelists
• James E. Johnson, Federal Court-Appointed Housing Monitor
• Mirza Orriols, Acting Administrator, Region II, NY & NJ, HUD
• Bryan Greene, Acting Assistant Secretary & General Deputy Assistant Secretary, Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity, HUD
• Mary Jennings Mahon, Senior Assistant to the County Executive
• Norma V. Drummond, Deputy Commissioner, County Planning Department
• Judith A. Myers, Member, County Board of Legislators
Listen to and Ask Questions of this Distinguished Panel
White Plains Library
100 Martine Ave., White Plains
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Westchester and the League of Women Voters of White Plains