The Journal News and its bureaus in Washington and Albany bring daily dispatches about politics and government.
- More than 100 chains face NY fast-food pay bump
- NY health insurance rates to rise 7.1% in 2016
- Here’s the scoring of the medical marijuana applicants
- NY announces winners of medical marijuana licenses
- Database: How much did your state lawmaker get in stipends?
- County lawmakers want to make Joyce Mitchell pay for free attorney
- Heastie: A minimum wage increase should be for all sectors
- Senate wastes no time wiping Libous, Sampson from doors
- DeFrancisco replaces Libous as Senate deputy leader
- Rachel Maddow, ‘The Donald’, and Phantom State Park