The Journal News and its bureaus in Washington and Albany bring daily dispatches about politics and government.
- Cuomo on de Blasio: “It’s clear that his style is to air his public frustration”
- Since prison escape, 12 officers and the superintendent have filed retirement papers
- Tioga Downs pitches $195M plan for Southern Tier casino
- Cuomo to issue executive order today for special prosecutor in fatal police cases (Updated)
- REISMAN COLUMN: Yonkers Sales Tax At NYC Level
- Cuomo to sign bill to combat sexual assaults on college campuses
- Report ranks NY near the bottom in fiscal health
- Casino licenses could come as soon as Sept. 30
- Four years and one Supreme Court decision later, GOP senators proud of same-sex marriage vote
- Start the clock: Will N.Y. see a fracking lawsuit?